Monday, January 10, 2011

Deer Season 2010, Camp Site @ Fluvanna Texas

Sorry, to all my many fans and followers for abandoning my blog for several weeks. I want both of you to know that I have been EXTREMELY busy. I believe that is all the excuse required at this time. I will try to "catch up" with my stuff from the past couple of months. I spent a lot of time in Fluvanna, and really enjoyed taking advantage of the time I had to get in a little deer hunting this year. The next few posts will be photos and notes covering the time spent at Fluvanna, TX, deer hunting and loafing working.


OPENING WEEKEND - NOVEMBER 5-7

 The Tent, Missing the Top Cover
(if I'm not mistaken, that was Booger Ray's responsibility)

From left to right:
Tim, T.J. (Booger Ray), Myself, Rodney

Cook Area, The containers make a great wind block from the (always present) wind

Look directly at the little blinking light, Booger Ray!
When the light flashes you won't remember a thing.
I guess you've already done this. (tent cover........Duh!!!)

The Partial Crew

The Partial Crew (they just ain't all there)

No comments:

Post a Comment